Free AU shipping over $300
*some exclusions apply
NiftyKEYZ - keyboard & eurorack case!
Ever dreamed about building your perfect synth? You know, a synth that had just the right components and did exactly what you wanted it to do and as your needs changed, it could too… Well, you’re in luck because that’s exactly the path Cre8audio have sent you on with NiftyKEYZ.
Power & space - friends with benefits for your modules
More than just a full-sized 49 key keyboard (with aftertouch), NiftyKEYZ has a whole load of space for a pile of whatever eurorack format modules you want to toss into it. NiftyKEYZ has 112hp of available module space and its newly designed power supply provides 1500mA +12v, 1000mA -12v, and 1000mA +5v power.
Four voices of CV + Gate
Polysynth, monosynth, or how about 4 mono synths? Or wait, wanna mix of both? All is possible with NiftyKEYZ! You can split the keyboard into up to 4 zones and assign any combination of its 4 CV + gates to them. Play chords up high and bass down low, or whatever go for 2 duophonic zones, it’s all doable and then some… Follow your imagination and make it happen.
Modes, modes, and more modes
So having 4 voices that you can assign willy nilly in your own Frankensynth is super cool, but we thought you wouldn’t want us to stop there! NiftyKEYZ also has a multi-mode arpeggiator that syncs to an external clock as well as NiftyKEYZ’s internal clock.
Speaking of clock, NiftyKEYZ can easily divide incoming clock to your heart’s content, as well as generate its own kicking pulse. Perfect as the center of your system or just being a part of it.
Pretty Mod right? Speaking of Mod, NiftyKEYZ’s modwheel can send constant voltage, allowing you to modulate like a mad person. Additionally, you can toggle the modwheel into LFO mode where now the modwheel will control the depth of clock-synced LFO with 5 fantastic user-selectable shapes.
We’ve only begun to scratch the surface. We haven’t even started to go on about the autochord, sequencing, expression I/O, velocity, and oh yea, there’s aftertouch too!!!!!
- Full size 49 key synth-action keybed with aftertouch
- 4x CV + gate outs – can be split by keyboard zone and used polyphonic or monophonic modes
- CV out for Aftertouch, Velocity, Modwheel/LFO, Expression
- Clock – internal clock and externally clockable + clock divider
- 2x buffered mults
- Useable case area = 112hp for eurorack modules
- Power output for modules
- +12V – 1500mA
- -12V – 1000mA
- +5V – 1000mA
- Multi-mode arpeggiator
- Auto-chord function
- Transpose function
- Glide control
- Swing control
- Multi-mode clock synced LFO
- Sustain pedal input (controls MIDI and gates)
- Two volume controllable 1/4” ts mono outputs on its rear (mirrored 3.5mm outs on top)
- Dedicated control for headphone out with 1/4” headphone jack on its rear
- USB MIDI class-compliant – no drivers needed
- MIDI in via USB and 5 pin Din
- MIDI thru via 5 Pin Din and USB