EOFY SALE ON NOW UP TO 30% OFF SELECT ITEMS
Limited stock at sale prices
Joranalogue Transmit 2
Joranalogue Transmit 2
STEREO BALANCED LINE OUTPUTS
Whether it's in the studio or on a live stage, keeping audio interconnections free from unwanted hum and interference can be a challenge. Balanced lines are the proven solution to this problem.
Conventional balanced output solutions often rely on transformers providing galvanic isolation to mitigate the effects of ground loops. Unfortunately, these components are bulky, expensive and colour the sound (often unfavourably, especially in the low end).
Instead, Transmit 2 (or TX2 for short) takes a fully solid-state approach. Offering a stereo pair of XLR balanced outputs, it ensures that the sonic clarity of your carefully planned modular system is not lost in its interface to the outside world.
Engineered to provide massive headroom while retaining extremely low noise and distortion, Transmit 2's circuitry incorporates low-impedance design practices, radio-frequency (RF) filtering and premium balanced drivers to provide transformer-like interconnect performance in a compact and affordable module. And thanks to the electrostatic (ESD) and phantom power discharge protection, it’s rugged enough to survive the rigours of performing on the road.
Adjusting the main output level is a breeze thanks to the dual peak-responding LED meters. A high-end headphone amplifier is included as well, controlled by a separate level knob. It can deliver the voltage and current required to power practically any headphones, regardless of the impedance or driver technology. This 3.5 mm stereo socket can function as an auxiliary stereo line output or even drive small passive speakers, making Transmit 2 an all-round flexible answer to all your output needs.
- Compact stereo or dual mono XLR output module.
- Studio-grade balanced drivers and headphone amplifier.
- Separate main and headphone level controls.
- Headphone socket can be utilised as auxiliary stereo output.
- Dual dB-scale 5-LED VU meter, calibrated to +4 dBu nominal level.
- Integrated RF filtering + ESD and phantom power discharge protection.
- Split chassis and signal ground planes for optimum ground loop rejection.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.