EOFY SALE ON NOW UP TO 30% OFF SELECT ITEMS
Limited stock at sale prices
WMD Performance Mixer
WMD Performance Mixer
The Performance Mixer is an 8 channel audio mixer designed specifically for live performance and jam sessions within the modular ecosystem. With 12 audio inputs for the first 6 channels, and 2 true stereo channels, there is plenty of room for all of your modular signals and more.
12dB of gain on the mono channels make for easy integration of non-eurorack gear such as samplers, drum machines and hardware synthesizers. Attenuation is also available on these channels for further control over mixing levels of eurorack and non-eurorack gear.
2 mono auxiliary sends with dual mono returns, stereo send and return, and another set of stereo mix inputs give you the routing you need to send signals to interesting effects as well as utility uses such as bus compression and master equalizers.
Tired of not being able to tune oscillators and program sequencers on the fly? Not to worry, the performance mixer also includes a cue mix PFL (pre-fader listen) section so you can monitor your incoming signals in headphones before sending them to the front of house mix. Just like on a traditional DJ mixer, the cue mix knob determines how much of the cue vs the FOH mix you hear in the phones.
Two headphone outputs for convenience and teamwork. Collaborate with friends with out wasting any channels by sending the stereo output of their mixer into the unity gain mix input. Monitor with the dual headphone outputs and you can both hear the entire mix.
- 6 Mono channels with 2 switchable or summed inputs gives you a total of 12 inputs for the 6 mono channels
- 2 True stereo channels
- 12Bb of gain on mono channels. Perfect for integrating line level equipment
- Gain control also has -12dB of attenuation available for further control over matching levels of eurorack and non-euro hardware
- CUE Mixing allows you to monitor signals before they hit front of house
- Voltage control over Level and Panning for all channels as well as the master Aux Send Levels
- 2 Auxiliary sends, switchable for each channel
- Aux sends are available Pre and Post fader via switch
- 2 mono and 2 stereo unity gain inputs for adding submixes or external audio sources
- 2 Headphone outs, 1-3.5 mm and 1- ¼ inch for collaboration and convenience
- Expandable with PM MUTES, PM CHANNELS and PM DB25 modules
- Power: +12V = 450mA; -12V = 430mA
- Size: 40HP wide
- Depth: 45mm
- Channel gain (1-6): +-12dB
- Fader level: OFF to -30dB to +5dB gain
- Headphones: 10dBV High Quality Stereo Output
- Every WMD product is warrantied for 12 months after purchase, but please contact us if you ever have problems. We will take care of you.